Linux on A Mac
I am a some what experienced Linux user. I was thinking about installing Linux on my Mac and dual boot it with Mac OS 10.6.2. I already have rEFIt. How would I safely install Linux on my Mac and keep the Mac OS X system intact? Also what might be a good distro to install? I was thinking OpenSUSE.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
|Android Candy: Oyster—Netflix for Books!||Aug 07, 2014|
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Security Threats on the Rise
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014