Linux Journal Insider - March 2010 by Linux Journal
Linux Journal Insider is your monthly peek at what to expect from the new issue of Linux Journal, before it even hits the newsstands. This month we discuss system administration! Shawn Powers and Kyle Rankin give you the inside scoop on topics, articles, and geekery in general. Feel free to listen right here in your browser with the fancy embedded audio player, or subscribe to the FEED with your favorite podcast software. Either way, we hope you enjoy it!
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- The Yorick Programming Language
- Interview with Linus, the Author of Linux
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- Tutorial: Emacs for Programmers
- Boot with GRUB
- What's Intel up to with VIIV?
- Hack and / - When Disaster Strikes: Attack of the rm Command
- Bash Arrays
- Blu-ray Encryption—Why Most People Pirate Movies
- Girls and Software