Linux Journal Insider - March 2010 by Linux Journal
Linux Journal Insider is your monthly peek at what to expect from the new issue of Linux Journal, before it even hits the newsstands. This month we discuss system administration! Shawn Powers and Kyle Rankin give you the inside scoop on topics, articles, and geekery in general. Feel free to listen right here in your browser with the fancy embedded audio player, or subscribe to the FEED with your favorite podcast software. Either way, we hope you enjoy it!
- Transitioning to Python 3
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- What is your favorite Linux distribution for use on the desktop?
- Stepping into Science
- Radio Free Linux
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740