Linux Journal Insider - February 2010 by Linux Journal
Linux Journal Insider is your monthly peek at what to expect from the new issue of Linux Journal, before it even hits the newsstands. This month we discuss desktop Linux! Shawn Powers and Kyle Rankin give you the inside scoop on topics, articles, and geekery in general. Feel free to listen right here in your browser with the fancy embedded audio player, or subscribe to the FEED with your favorite podcast software. Either way, we hope you enjoy it!
This edition of Linux Journal Insider is brought to you by EmperorLinux, makers of pre-configured Linux laptops. Visit http://EmperorLinux.com/rhino to learn about the new Rhino M6500 workstation with Intel i7 processor. EmperorLinux ... where Linux and laptops converge.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing
- April 2015 Video Preview
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Tighten Up SSH
- Android Candy: Bluetooth Auto Connect
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters