Linux Journal Flickr Pool Roundup
Linux Journal's Flickr pool regularly brings in fun photos from readers around the world. We encourage you to add to the pool anything "Linux-ey" (up for interpretation but frankly that's half of the fun). Here are some of the most recent additions:
phoch_98 parties like it's
elwoodicious shares a photo of his lil' hacker with us (what a cutie!).
p-der appears to be telling us Linux Journal is for the dogs. Sniff. Sniff.
World Linux Traveler gets his own Tux cake and "shares" with us.
CandyTX's family built a Lego Tux with his very own computer.
In addition to what we post in Linux Journal's Flickr Pool Roundup here online, we also choose one photo to be run in the print magazine as Photo of the Month. The photo's owner receives a free LJ t-shirt as their lucky prize, so make sure to add your photo to the pool! Our last Photo of the Month winner was Cory Wright of Natuba. No caption needed:
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU