Linux Journal Daily Giveaway
What does a Popcorn Hour, Star Theater Pro Planetarium, and a TED Home Electricity Monitor have in common? All prizes you can win this month in Linux Journal's annual Daily Giveaway contest.
We're giving away a prize every day this month of November. No purchase is necessary. Visit www.linuxjournal.com/giveaway for your chance to win.
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- Be Kind, Buffer!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)