Linux Journal Daily Giveaway
What does a Popcorn Hour, Star Theater Pro Planetarium, and a TED Home Electricity Monitor have in common? All prizes you can win this month in Linux Journal's annual Daily Giveaway contest.
We're giving away a prize every day this month of November. No purchase is necessary. Visit www.linuxjournal.com/giveaway for your chance to win.
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Hodge Podge
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Two Factors Are Better Than One