I regret to inform you that we've been boarded by a band of filthy pirates while sailing the high seas. What? Isn't that what you do on weekends?
So far they've spared the women (and generously allowed me to use my laptop), but we'll likely have to walk the plank soon. I can hear Shawn putting up a good fight as we speak, and I have a knack for escaping from chains, so there may be hope yet. If we are never heard from again, someone please take good care of Tux Droid. I suspect we'll have fought them off by Monday though, and all will be back to normal.
Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day everyone!
Web Development News
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Mars Needs Women
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Mixtapes Community
2 hours 16 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
2 hours 51 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
3 hours 19 min ago
5 hours 14 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
6 hours 34 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
9 hours 7 min ago
- Personally, I am no longer a
10 hours 4 min ago
- It's Jupiter
1 day 29 min ago
- GIMP is certainly a graphic
1 day 1 hour ago
- Thanks For Your Sharing
1 day 6 hours ago