I regret to inform you that we've been boarded by a band of filthy pirates while sailing the high seas. What? Isn't that what you do on weekends?
So far they've spared the women (and generously allowed me to use my laptop), but we'll likely have to walk the plank soon. I can hear Shawn putting up a good fight as we speak, and I have a knack for escaping from chains, so there may be hope yet. If we are never heard from again, someone please take good care of Tux Droid. I suspect we'll have fought them off by Monday though, and all will be back to normal.
Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day everyone!
Web Development News
|Dynamic DNS—an Object Lesson in Problem Solving||May 21, 2013|
|Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development||May 20, 2013|
|Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)||May 16, 2013|
|Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This||May 15, 2013|
|Home, My Backup Data Center||May 13, 2013|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Seashore||May 10, 2013|
- Dynamic DNS—an Object Lesson in Problem Solving
- Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)
- Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development
- New Products
- Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- New Products
- Download the Free Red Hat White Paper "Using an Open Source Framework to Catch the Bad Guy"
- The Secret Password Is...
- A Topic for Discussion - Open Source Feature-Richness?
2 hours 56 min ago
- Keeping track of IP address
4 hours 47 min ago
- Roll your own dynamic dns
10 hours 33 sec ago
- Please correct the URL for Salt Stack's web site
13 hours 12 min ago
- Android is Linux -- why no better inter-operation
15 hours 27 min ago
- Connecting Android device to desktop Linux via USB
15 hours 55 min ago
- Find new cell phone and tablet pc
16 hours 53 min ago
18 hours 22 min ago
- Automatically updating Guest Additions
19 hours 31 min ago
- I like your topic on android
20 hours 17 min ago