Linux Journal be Taken Over by Pirates, ARRRR!
I regret to inform you that we've been boarded by a band of filthy pirates while sailing the high seas. What? Isn't that what you do on weekends?
So far they've spared the women (and generously allowed me to use my laptop), but we'll likely have to walk the plank soon. I can hear Shawn putting up a good fight as we speak, and I have a knack for escaping from chains, so there may be hope yet. If we are never heard from again, someone please take good care of Tux Droid. I suspect we'll have fought them off by Monday though, and all will be back to normal.
Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day everyone!
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment