Linux Journal be Taken Over by Pirates, ARRRR!
I regret to inform you that we've been boarded by a band of filthy pirates while sailing the high seas. What? Isn't that what you do on weekends?
So far they've spared the women (and generously allowed me to use my laptop), but we'll likely have to walk the plank soon. I can hear Shawn putting up a good fight as we speak, and I have a knack for escaping from chains, so there may be hope yet. If we are never heard from again, someone please take good care of Tux Droid. I suspect we'll have fought them off by Monday though, and all will be back to normal.
Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day everyone!
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
Web Development News
- Handling the workloads of the Future
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- How Can We Get Business to Care about Freedom, Openness and Interoperability?
- Synchronize Your Life with ownCloud
- December 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Days Between Dates?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Type All Those Words!
- Computing without a Computer