Linux Journal be Taken Over by Pirates, ARRRR!
I regret to inform you that we've been boarded by a band of filthy pirates while sailing the high seas. What? Isn't that what you do on weekends?
So far they've spared the women (and generously allowed me to use my laptop), but we'll likely have to walk the plank soon. I can hear Shawn putting up a good fight as we speak, and I have a knack for escaping from chains, so there may be hope yet. If we are never heard from again, someone please take good care of Tux Droid. I suspect we'll have fought them off by Monday though, and all will be back to normal.
Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day everyone!
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Giving Silos Their Due
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- Server Hardening
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- Firefox OS