Linux Journal Android App and EPUB Now Available
We invite you to test drive Linux Journal's new Android app and EPUB version of the magazine. We've made the September issue of LJ available for free in both formats:
- Download the Android app w/free access to the September 2011 issue.
- Download the September 2011 issue EPUB file.
Please enjoy and as always, we'd love to hear from you in the comments below.
Special note to Linux Journal Subscribers: You will have access to all future issues of LJ in both formats (not just this September issue). When you are notified of your next issue (on October 1), you will be directed to a page where you can also download that issue's EPUB file. Beginning with that October issue you will also be able to use your subscriber ID to login to our Android app and read entire issues directly in the app. Both of those features will be turned on, if you will, on October 1 and we will notify you as such. In the meanwhile, please download the Android app to read your September issue today (no subscriber ID required today) and/or download your September issue in EPUB format.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
6 min 15 sec ago
- This should be very helpful
1 hour 20 min ago
- As much as I share your point
3 hours 39 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
7 hours 11 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
7 hours 31 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
13 hours 4 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
18 hours 6 min ago
18 hours 26 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
18 hours 51 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
19 hours 4 min ago