Linux Journal Android App and EPUB Now Available
We invite you to test drive Linux Journal's new Android app and EPUB version of the magazine. We've made the September issue of LJ available for free in both formats:
- Download the Android app w/free access to the September 2011 issue.
- Download the September 2011 issue EPUB file.
Please enjoy and as always, we'd love to hear from you in the comments below.
Special note to Linux Journal Subscribers: You will have access to all future issues of LJ in both formats (not just this September issue). When you are notified of your next issue (on October 1), you will be directed to a page where you can also download that issue's EPUB file. Beginning with that October issue you will also be able to use your subscriber ID to login to our Android app and read entire issues directly in the app. Both of those features will be turned on, if you will, on October 1 and we will notify you as such. In the meanwhile, please download the Android app to read your September issue today (no subscriber ID required today) and/or download your September issue in EPUB format.
|Privacy Is Personal||Jul 02, 2015|
|July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile||Jul 01, 2015|
|July 2015 Video Preview||Jul 01, 2015|
|PHP for Non-Developers||Jun 30, 2015|
|A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids||Jun 30, 2015|
|Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux||Jun 29, 2015|
- Physics Analysis Workstation
- Attack of the Drones
- Django Templates
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet
- The AtoMiC Toolkit!
- Take Control of Growing Redis NoSQL Server Clusters
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Privacy Is Personal