I have a network attached external hard drive that is running Linux. While it was attached to the network all was well, however it died and I now have lost my files. I can read the drive and see what is on it but I have no idea what to look for in the files. I have excel docs that were saved in windows and put on the drive but don't know what the extension of the files would be. Any help would be great.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- Strengthening Diffie-Hellman in SSH and TLS
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!