I have a network attached external hard drive that is running Linux. While it was attached to the network all was well, however it died and I now have lost my files. I can read the drive and see what is on it but I have no idea what to look for in the files. I have excel docs that were saved in windows and put on the drive but don't know what the extension of the files would be. Any help would be great.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
|Android Candy: Oyster—Netflix for Books!||Aug 07, 2014|
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!
- Linux Security Threats on the Rise