I have a network attached external hard drive that is running Linux. While it was attached to the network all was well, however it died and I now have lost my files. I can read the drive and see what is on it but I have no idea what to look for in the files. I have excel docs that were saved in windows and put on the drive but don't know what the extension of the files would be. Any help would be great.
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- PostScript, The Forgotten Art of Programming
- Gentoo for All the Unusual Reasons
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App
- rsync, Part II
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- What Is Multi-Threading?
- Make Stunning Schenker Graphs with GNU Lilypond
- RSS Feeds