Linux booot problem
I have a PC which i work rarely on,i exactly dont remember which os i had installed on it.My question doesnt matter to this info.
It has bzImage in its boot folder,so it boots but it is set to load root file system using nfs from another PC of me.
Once,i powered it off while it was running.This started all problems and now it keeps on restarting whenever i start.After loading kernel at some point...it restarts again.
I can format and re-setup everything again...but i want to recover it by tweaking...so that i can learn s'th.
Can anyone help?
So my question is: Can i get to see any log of boot error messages....?
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Hodge Podge
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights