Linux booot problem
I have a PC which i work rarely on,i exactly dont remember which os i had installed on it.My question doesnt matter to this info.
It has bzImage in its boot folder,so it boots but it is set to load root file system using nfs from another PC of me.
Once,i powered it off while it was running.This started all problems and now it keeps on restarting whenever i start.After loading kernel at some point...it restarts again.
I can format and re-setup everything again...but i want to recover it by tweaking...so that i can learn s'th.
Can anyone help?
So my question is: Can i get to see any log of boot error messages....?
Special Reports: DevOps
- The Ubuntu Conspiracy
- A First Look at IBM's New Linux Servers
- Vigilante Malware
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Vagrant Simplified
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Bluetooth Hacks
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!