Linux booot problem
I have a PC which i work rarely on,i exactly dont remember which os i had installed on it.My question doesnt matter to this info.
It has bzImage in its boot folder,so it boots but it is set to load root file system using nfs from another PC of me.
Once,i powered it off while it was running.This started all problems and now it keeps on restarting whenever i start.After loading kernel at some point...it restarts again.
I can format and re-setup everything again...but i want to recover it by tweaking...so that i can learn s'th.
Can anyone help?
So my question is: Can i get to see any log of boot error messages....?
- Stepping into Science
- Synacor, Inc.'s Zimbra Open Source Support and Zimbra Suite Plus
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- Linux Journal December 2016
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Radio Free Linux
- Parrot S.L.A.M.dunk