Thanks to Gary, N7GK for the email trail on the current locations of LinFBB, the port of F6FBB packet bulletin board system.
Bob, WD9EKA reports some issues with LinFBB under Ubuntu causing processor consumption on v7.04, but success on Debian 4.
If anyone is running LinFBB on more modern kernel/distributions, please let us know. Gary is using it for Skywarn reporting and the old box he has been running it on failed the National Weather Service's security review this year, so he was forced to upgrade.
On a similar note, I would be interested to know how people are integrating existing Linux tools, such as mail with packet systems and what sort of tools are available out of the box.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- Linux for Astronomers
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database