Thanks to Gary, N7GK for the email trail on the current locations of LinFBB, the port of F6FBB packet bulletin board system.
Bob, WD9EKA reports some issues with LinFBB under Ubuntu causing processor consumption on v7.04, but success on Debian 4.
If anyone is running LinFBB on more modern kernel/distributions, please let us know. Gary is using it for Skywarn reporting and the old box he has been running it on failed the National Weather Service's security review this year, so he was forced to upgrade.
On a similar note, I would be interested to know how people are integrating existing Linux tools, such as mail with packet systems and what sort of tools are available out of the box.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
1 hour 27 min ago
- This should be very helpful
2 hours 41 min ago
- As much as I share your point
5 hours 1 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
8 hours 33 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
8 hours 53 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
14 hours 25 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
19 hours 28 min ago
19 hours 47 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
20 hours 12 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
20 hours 26 min ago