Thanks to Gary, N7GK for the email trail on the current locations of LinFBB, the port of F6FBB packet bulletin board system.
Bob, WD9EKA reports some issues with LinFBB under Ubuntu causing processor consumption on v7.04, but success on Debian 4.
If anyone is running LinFBB on more modern kernel/distributions, please let us know. Gary is using it for Skywarn reporting and the old box he has been running it on failed the National Weather Service's security review this year, so he was forced to upgrade.
On a similar note, I would be interested to know how people are integrating existing Linux tools, such as mail with packet systems and what sort of tools are available out of the box.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- The kernel doesn't really
1 hour 35 min ago
2 hours 6 min ago
2 hours 7 min ago
4 hours 11 min ago
- This should be very helpful
5 hours 25 min ago
- As much as I share your point
7 hours 45 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
11 hours 17 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
11 hours 37 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
17 hours 9 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
22 hours 12 min ago