Join us on Saturday in San Antonio
Beer + Linux Journal employees = Free stuff
Come join some of the Linux Journal crew in San Antonio Saturday, May 10th at 7pm for free beer and swag at the Flying Saucer. No agenda -- we just want to hang out with some Linux folks while we're in town (we know the SA Linux crowd is pretty serious and are looking forward to meeting more of you).
Beer's on us between 7 and 8:30. We'll be easy to find... the people with all of the Linux Journal swag on the table.
Hope you can stop by.
11255 Huebner Rd #212 @I-10
San Antonio, TX 78230
RSVP on Upcoming.
|Dynamic DNS—an Object Lesson in Problem Solving||May 21, 2013|
|Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development||May 20, 2013|
|Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)||May 16, 2013|
|Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This||May 15, 2013|
|Home, My Backup Data Center||May 13, 2013|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Seashore||May 10, 2013|
- Dynamic DNS—an Object Lesson in Problem Solving
- Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)
- Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development
- New Products
- Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- A Topic for Discussion - Open Source Feature-Richness?
- Download the Free Red Hat White Paper "Using an Open Source Framework to Catch the Bad Guy"
- The Secret Password Is...
- New Products
3 hours 31 min ago
- Keeping track of IP address
5 hours 22 min ago
- Roll your own dynamic dns
10 hours 35 min ago
- Please correct the URL for Salt Stack's web site
13 hours 47 min ago
- Android is Linux -- why no better inter-operation
16 hours 2 min ago
- Connecting Android device to desktop Linux via USB
16 hours 31 min ago
- Find new cell phone and tablet pc
17 hours 29 min ago
18 hours 58 min ago
- Automatically updating Guest Additions
20 hours 6 min ago
- I like your topic on android
20 hours 53 min ago
Enter to Win an Adafruit Pi Cobbler Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
It's Raspberry Pi month at Linux Journal. Each week in May, Adafruit will be giving away a Pi-related prize to a lucky, randomly drawn LJ reader. Winners will be announced weekly.
Fill out the fields below to enter to win this week's prize-- a Pi Cobbler Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi.
Congratulations to our winners so far:
- 5-8-13, Pi Starter Pack: Jack Davis
- 5-15-13, Pi Model B 512MB RAM: Patrick Dunn
- 5-21-13, Prototyping Pi Plate Kit: Philip Kirby
- Next winner announced on 5-27-13!
Free Webinar: Hadoop
Some of key questions to be discussed are:
- What is the “typical” Hadoop cluster and what should be installed on the different machine types?
- Why should you consider the typical workload patterns when making your hardware decisions?
- Are all microservers created equal for Hadoop deployments?
- How do I plan for expansion if I require more compute, memory, storage or networking?