Join us on Saturday in San Antonio
Beer + Linux Journal employees = Free stuff
Come join some of the Linux Journal crew in San Antonio Saturday, May 10th at 7pm for free beer and swag at the Flying Saucer. No agenda -- we just want to hang out with some Linux folks while we're in town (we know the SA Linux crowd is pretty serious and are looking forward to meeting more of you).
Beer's on us between 7 and 8:30. We'll be easy to find... the people with all of the Linux Journal swag on the table.
Hope you can stop by.
11255 Huebner Rd #212 @I-10
San Antonio, TX 78230
RSVP on Upcoming.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
|Android Candy: Oyster—Netflix for Books!||Aug 07, 2014|
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Linux Security Threats on the Rise