Join us on Saturday in San Antonio
Beer + Linux Journal employees = Free stuff
Come join some of the Linux Journal crew in San Antonio Saturday, May 10th at 7pm for free beer and swag at the Flying Saucer. No agenda -- we just want to hang out with some Linux folks while we're in town (we know the SA Linux crowd is pretty serious and are looking forward to meeting more of you).
Beer's on us between 7 and 8:30. We'll be easy to find... the people with all of the Linux Journal swag on the table.
Hope you can stop by.
11255 Huebner Rd #212 @I-10
San Antonio, TX 78230
RSVP on Upcoming.
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Django Models and Migrations
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development