Job Opportunities: Seeking Linux Sys Admin and Linux Instructors
My name is Chet Hayes; I am employed with a search firm whose client is seeking Linux System Analysts/System Administrators and Instructors to work on a permanent basis. This is a fast growing publicly traded company. Its professional services group is rapidly expanding into many vertical markets and in need of talented Linux System Experts. We have multiple permanent openings for those have a passion for Open Source Technology. Qualified individuals will receive a generous base salary, bonus package and stock options.
We are seeking individuals who will travel 75% or more of the time and are excited by new and challenging technology. You will not be required to relocate but live relatively close to a major airport.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is not averse to travel and enjoys working on the latest technology in a variety of vertical markets. The consultant will have a strong understanding of Linux Systems and be familiar with one or more of the following technologies, SAN, NFS Configuration, MySQL, LDAP Integration, Networking, Security and Performance Tuning. Training will be offered to those qualified candidates who are interested in open-source technology.
Please contact me directly via email and attach your latest resume if you are interested in this unique opportunity or feel free to forward this email to others who you feel may be a match for this excellent opportunity.
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- The True Internet of Things
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag