Java Runtime Environment (JRE) - JDK 1.5.0_15 unable to determine DST changes
We are having a strange problem with one of a dev-env boxes that runs on following version of Linux and JRE. The problem is JRE is unable to determine the DST changes as per the set rules, but the system time does changes the moment DST comes into effect and reset when DST ends. We tried to upgrade the DST rules using tzupdater but that too didnt work.
Linux 2.6.9-22.ELsmp #1 SMP Sat Oct 8 21:32:36 BST 2005 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/LInux
java version "1.5.0_15"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_15-b04)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 1.5.0_15-b04, mixed mode)
Hardware details are as follows
Systemboard: Super Micro X6DVL-EG2
Dual Intel Xeon 3Ghz single core
CPU family 15, model 4, stepping 10
Memory: DDR2 ECC/REG 4GB
Seagate 250GB(mirror) - 3ware 8006-2LP raid controller
OS: centos 4.1 Kernel: 2.6.9-22.ELsmp
Any help is this regards would be great.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment