Is it difficult to programme networking protocols?
I'm looking at protocols like the Aloha protocol at the MAC level. How hard is it to programme such protocols (lets say in C language) for real life working devices.
where can i learn such low level programming? Does C language have special methods/classes/functions that would help programme MAC layer protocols?
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Numerical Python
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- RSS Feeds
- Are you an extremist?
- Tails above the Rest, Part II
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python