iOS, Android and e-Readers Oh My!
Linux Journal is now customized for your Android device, Kindle, Nook, iPhone, iPad and more.
A free sample issue is available in each format. You can download any of the below today:
- EPUB (Nook, Sony Reader)
- Android app: found in Android Market
- iPhone app: found in App Store
- iPad app: found in App Store
If you like what you see, we encourage you to subscribe today to receive access to our full library and upcoming issues.
Subscribers, as a part of your subscription you receive access to the magazine in all formats, every month. Download your Kindle, EPUB and/or PC/Mac editions of the magazine in our Subcriber Issue Download area. Subscribers also can access and read their subscriptions through Android, iPhone and iPad applications. Once you download the appropriate app on to your device, you'll be prompted to login to gain access to current issues (subscribers, if you're having any login trouble, please send us a quick e-mail and we'll get you taken care of).
Further questions about any of our digital formats? Please see our list of device-specific FAQs found in the footer of all LinuxJournal.com pages (just scroll down).
Feedback? Ping us anytime.
We hope you enjoy!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- Web Administration Scripts
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- thanks for share, great
4 hours 58 min ago
- There are factors which are
9 hours 57 min ago
- Gnome 3 ?
10 hours 42 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
14 hours 50 min ago
- "Redis RethinkDB 4.5%" on Best NoSQL Databases
1 day 56 min ago
- on the ground
1 day 7 hours ago
- I was able to read the whole
1 day 8 hours ago
- since i have read the title i
1 day 12 hours ago
- Belanja Online Cari Voucher Diskon
1 day 12 hours ago
- The kernel doesn't really
2 days 23 min ago