iOS, Android and e-Readers Oh My!
Linux Journal is now customized for your Android device, Kindle, Nook, iPhone, iPad and more.
A free sample issue is available in each format. You can download any of the below today:
- EPUB (Nook, Sony Reader)
- Android app: found in Android Market
- iPhone app: found in App Store
- iPad app: found in App Store
If you like what you see, we encourage you to subscribe today to receive access to our full library and upcoming issues.
Subscribers, as a part of your subscription you receive access to the magazine in all formats, every month. Download your Kindle, EPUB and/or PC/Mac editions of the magazine in our Subcriber Issue Download area. Subscribers also can access and read their subscriptions through Android, iPhone and iPad applications. Once you download the appropriate app on to your device, you'll be prompted to login to gain access to current issues (subscribers, if you're having any login trouble, please send us a quick e-mail and we'll get you taken care of).
Further questions about any of our digital formats? Please see our list of device-specific FAQs found in the footer of all LinuxJournal.com pages (just scroll down).
Feedback? Ping us anytime.
We hope you enjoy!
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Linux Systems Administrator
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- RSS Feeds