Linux Journal PDF = Best Thing Since Sliced Bread
What is light as a feather, but includes some heavy reading? The digital edition of Linux Journal, of course. In PDF format the digital edition is the ultra-portable, super-searchable, easily-archivable twin of the print magazine you've come to know and love.
Shameless plug: if you aren't already a subscriber, go to http://www.linuxjournal.com/dlissue to find out more about the digital edition and download a sample copy.
Also, just a reminder for all you digital subscribers out there, back issues of Linux Journal are available for download in PDF format since October 2005.
Rebecca Cassity is the Director of Sales for Linux Journal
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds