Linux Journal PDF = Best Thing Since Sliced Bread
What is light as a feather, but includes some heavy reading? The digital edition of Linux Journal, of course. In PDF format the digital edition is the ultra-portable, super-searchable, easily-archivable twin of the print magazine you've come to know and love.
Shameless plug: if you aren't already a subscriber, go to http://www.linuxjournal.com/dlissue to find out more about the digital edition and download a sample copy.
Also, just a reminder for all you digital subscribers out there, back issues of Linux Journal are available for download in PDF format since October 2005.
Rebecca Cassity is the Director of Sales for Linux Journal
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Firefox OS
- Wine 1.8 Released