Linux Journal PDF = Best Thing Since Sliced Bread
What is light as a feather, but includes some heavy reading? The digital edition of Linux Journal, of course. In PDF format the digital edition is the ultra-portable, super-searchable, easily-archivable twin of the print magazine you've come to know and love.
Shameless plug: if you aren't already a subscriber, go to http://www.linuxjournal.com/dlissue to find out more about the digital edition and download a sample copy.
Also, just a reminder for all you digital subscribers out there, back issues of Linux Journal are available for download in PDF format since October 2005.
Rebecca Cassity is the Director of Sales for Linux Journal
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Optimization in GCC
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization