IIT Bombay's Techfest presents CROSS_OVER
Techfest, the annual Science and Technology festival of IIT Bombay is scheduled from 22nd-24th January 2010. With a total prize money of INR 15 lakhs to be won, Techfest has already launched its competitions on its site www.techfest.org.
CROSS_OVER is the basic Robotics challenge at Techfest 2010. You have to make a bridge in this competition and then have another bot cross that bridge and then the subsequent path. Prizes worth INR 18,000 are at stake. The last date for registrations is 20th December 2009.
Click here to know more about CROSS_OVER: www.techfest.org/crossover.
Click here to register for CROSS_OVER: http://www.techfest.org/mytf/register.php?e=co
See you at Techfest 2010.
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Sep 04, 2015|
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- The True Internet of Things
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects