IIT Bombay's Techfest presents CROSS_OVER
Techfest, the annual Science and Technology festival of IIT Bombay is scheduled from 22nd-24th January 2010. With a total prize money of INR 15 lakhs to be won, Techfest has already launched its competitions on its site www.techfest.org.
CROSS_OVER is the basic Robotics challenge at Techfest 2010. You have to make a bridge in this competition and then have another bot cross that bridge and then the subsequent path. Prizes worth INR 18,000 are at stake. The last date for registrations is 20th December 2009.
Click here to know more about CROSS_OVER: www.techfest.org/crossover.
Click here to register for CROSS_OVER: http://www.techfest.org/mytf/register.php?e=co
See you at Techfest 2010.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- New Products
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud
- find more twitter followers
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!