IIT Bombay's Techfest presents CROSS_OVER
Techfest, the annual Science and Technology festival of IIT Bombay is scheduled from 22nd-24th January 2010. With a total prize money of INR 15 lakhs to be won, Techfest has already launched its competitions on its site www.techfest.org.
CROSS_OVER is the basic Robotics challenge at Techfest 2010. You have to make a bridge in this competition and then have another bot cross that bridge and then the subsequent path. Prizes worth INR 18,000 are at stake. The last date for registrations is 20th December 2009.
Click here to know more about CROSS_OVER: www.techfest.org/crossover.
Click here to register for CROSS_OVER: http://www.techfest.org/mytf/register.php?e=co
See you at Techfest 2010.
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Debugging Democracy