How to write a keyboard driver?
How to write a keyboard driver with interrupt driven? the platform is ARM and the interface is SRAMC with I/O mapped. What should my handler and read fucntions contains? and I want to know how to map the memory by using the ioremap() function? when exactly we have to use mmap()can you please help me out with some kinda psuedo code.
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
|Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8||Oct 19, 2016|
|Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core||Oct 19, 2016|
|Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera||Oct 18, 2016|
|Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory||Oct 17, 2016|
|Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization||Oct 13, 2016|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- Linux Journal October 2016
- Returning Values from Bash Functions