How to simulate slow storage device.
I need to be able to simulate a slow storage device. I need to be able to configure/set the throughput of the device, and thus, simulate performance issues.
Any Idea how can I do that ? Or if there is a software that provides this kind of simulation ?
Thank for all the replies.
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- Many Drives, One Folder