I need to be able to simulate a slow storage device. I need to be able to configure/set the throughput of the device, and thus, simulate performance issues.
Any Idea how can I do that ? Or if there is a software that provides this kind of simulation ?
Thank for all the replies.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
4 hours 49 min ago
5 hours 8 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
5 hours 33 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
5 hours 47 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
11 hours 26 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
12 hours 27 sec ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
12 hours 28 min ago
14 hours 23 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
15 hours 43 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
18 hours 16 min ago