How to simulate slow storage device
I need to be able to simulate a slow storage device. I need to be able to configure/set the throughput of the device, and thus, simulate performance issues.
Any Idea how can I do that ? Or if there is a software that provides this kind of simulation ?
Thank for all the replies.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server