I need to be able to simulate a slow storage device. I need to be able to configure/set the throughput of the device, and thus, simulate performance issues.
Any Idea how can I do that ? Or if there is a software that provides this kind of simulation ?
Thank for all the replies.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- So girls had it better ?
3 hours 8 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
3 hours 28 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
9 hours 42 sec ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
14 hours 3 min ago
14 hours 22 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
14 hours 47 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
15 hours 1 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
20 hours 40 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
21 hours 14 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
21 hours 43 min ago