How to simulate slow storage device
I need to be able to simulate a slow storage device. I need to be able to configure/set the throughput of the device, and thus, simulate performance issues.
Any Idea how can I do that ? Or if there is a software that provides this kind of simulation ?
Thank for all the replies.
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Django Templates
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet
- Attack of the Drones