I need to be able to simulate a slow storage device. I need to be able to configure/set the throughput of the device, and thus, simulate performance issues.
Any Idea how can I do that ? Or if there is a software that provides this kind of simulation ?
Thank for all the replies.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- New Products
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
2 hours 35 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
7 hours 38 min ago
7 hours 57 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
8 hours 22 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
8 hours 35 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
14 hours 14 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
14 hours 49 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
15 hours 17 min ago
17 hours 12 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
18 hours 32 min ago