How to simulate slow storage device.
I need to be able to simulate a slow storage device. I need to be able to configure/set the throughput of the device, and thus, simulate performance issues.
Any Idea how can I do that ? Or if there is a software that provides this kind of simulation ?
Thank for all the replies.
Special Reports: DevOps
- SUSE – “Will not diverge from its Open Source roots!”
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Vagrant Simplified
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Bluetooth Hacks
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- New Products
- October 2015 Video Preview