How to set up internet connection using PPPOE in client PC with Fedora 7?
Well, I am not new to using Linux OS, but technically inexperienced. I am pretty interested to switch to Linux OS, but there are apparently many obstacles I can not overcome.
I would like to know how to set up internet connection in fedora 7. I already use Windows XP.My service provider, has set up PPPOE using DHCP. I know how to do that in windows but I would like to set up internet connection similarly in Fedora 7.
Someone suggested me to use wvdial to resolve the problem but I couldn't figureout how to do that.
So if anyone knows how to do that please let me know. I really need to know.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- New Products
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Technical Support Rep