How to set up internet connection using PPPOE in client PC with Fedora 7?
Well, I am not new to using Linux OS, but technically inexperienced. I am pretty interested to switch to Linux OS, but there are apparently many obstacles I can not overcome.
I would like to know how to set up internet connection in fedora 7. I already use Windows XP.My service provider, has set up PPPOE using DHCP. I know how to do that in windows but I would like to set up internet connection similarly in Fedora 7.
Someone suggested me to use wvdial to resolve the problem but I couldn't figureout how to do that.
So if anyone knows how to do that please let me know. I really need to know.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.