How to set up internet connection using PPPOE in client PC with Fedora 7?
Well, I am not new to using Linux OS, but technically inexperienced. I am pretty interested to switch to Linux OS, but there are apparently many obstacles I can not overcome.
I would like to know how to set up internet connection in fedora 7. I already use Windows XP.My service provider, has set up PPPOE using DHCP. I know how to do that in windows but I would like to set up internet connection similarly in Fedora 7.
Someone suggested me to use wvdial to resolve the problem but I couldn't figureout how to do that.
So if anyone knows how to do that please let me know. I really need to know.
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
|The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy||Jul 17, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Portable Apps, in the Cloud!||Jul 15, 2015|
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- Purism Librem 13 Review
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- General Relativity in Python