How to set up internet connection using PPPOE in client PC with Fedora 7?
Well, I am not new to using Linux OS, but technically inexperienced. I am pretty interested to switch to Linux OS, but there are apparently many obstacles I can not overcome.
I would like to know how to set up internet connection in fedora 7. I already use Windows XP.My service provider, has set up PPPOE using DHCP. I know how to do that in windows but I would like to set up internet connection similarly in Fedora 7.
Someone suggested me to use wvdial to resolve the problem but I couldn't figureout how to do that.
So if anyone knows how to do that please let me know. I really need to know.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment