How to play with Gnome Desktop Environment
Hello i am a newbie in LINUX and just seeking somebody's help that in a running linux system where we can get the source code of GNOME??? is it possible to change some of the existing functionality of GNOME desktop display.. i want to dig into the workspace management in LINUX.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database