How do you setup Remote Desktop Forwarding
At work we have a server that runs MRTG. Our Network Engineer is a windows guy and not too familiar with Linux. He comes and gets me anytime he has to do anything on this MRTG box. Unforunately he remotes into the MRTG box via putty over SSH. I haven't done it in a long time but does anyone remember how to setup Desktop forwarding over SSH? I really would like our Network engineer to be able to have a GUI when he gets on our MRTG box. This would really help me out freeing me up for other things if he could get in and be able to use GUI tools to do what he has to do.
Right now I have him setup to do everythig with putty and winSCP.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- New Products
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development