How do you setup Remote Desktop Forwarding
At work we have a server that runs MRTG. Our Network Engineer is a windows guy and not too familiar with Linux. He comes and gets me anytime he has to do anything on this MRTG box. Unforunately he remotes into the MRTG box via putty over SSH. I haven't done it in a long time but does anyone remember how to setup Desktop forwarding over SSH? I really would like our Network engineer to be able to have a GUI when he gets on our MRTG box. This would really help me out freeing me up for other things if he could get in and be able to use GUI tools to do what he has to do.
Right now I have him setup to do everythig with putty and winSCP.
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep