How do i get the unique information about the external USB devices in Embedded Linux?
Sep 09, 2009 By Pramoda.M.A
I need to check the connected USB device is as same as the previously connected or not.
Hence i need to get the unique information about the Connected devices in my program(C langauge)
How do i do?
Please help me in this regard.
- Brent Laster's Professional Git (Wrox)
- Smoothwall Express
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Learning to Program the Arduino
- Own Your DNS Data
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Simple Server Hardening
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- SSH Tunneling - Poor Techie's VPN