How do i get the unique information about the external USB devices in Embedded Linux?
Sep 09, 2009 By Pramoda.M.A
I need to check the connected USB device is as same as the previously connected or not.
Hence i need to get the unique information about the Connected devices in my program(C langauge)
How do i do?
Please help me in this regard.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
37 min 45 sec ago
57 min 9 sec ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
1 hour 22 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
1 hour 35 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
7 hours 14 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
7 hours 48 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
8 hours 17 min ago
10 hours 12 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
11 hours 31 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
14 hours 5 min ago