How do i get the unique information about the external USB devices in Embedded Linux?
Sep 09, 2009 By Pramoda.M.A
I need to check the connected USB device is as same as the previously connected or not.
Hence i need to get the unique information about the Connected devices in my program(C langauge)
How do i do?
Please help me in this regard.
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- New Products
- Dialog: An Introductory Tutorial
- Developing for the Atmel AVR Microcontroller on Linux
- Recovery of RAID and LVM2 Volumes
- Bash Arrays
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- RSS Feeds
- Building a Linux-Based High-Performance Compute Cluster