How do i get the unique information about the external USB devices in Embedded Linux?
Sep 09, 2009 By Pramoda.M.A
I need to check the connected USB device is as same as the previously connected or not.
Hence i need to get the unique information about the Connected devices in my program(C langauge)
How do i do?
Please help me in this regard.
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks