How do I dual boot Windows XP and Fedora Care 8 with one HD
I have been trying to dual boot Windows XP pro and Fedora Core 8. I have created two partitions on ONE hard drive. I installed Windows XP Pro on one partition. When I install Fedora Care 8 on the second partition nothing happens. I installed GRUB and backed up the boot loader for my Windows XP Pro OS. I still can't get it to dual boot. Is there any detail instruction on how to do a dual boot with one hard drive? I have one computer with two hard drives with the dual boot running fine. I need this computer with the one 40GB hard drive to be dual boot as well. Is there any way to do this with out having to buy a second HD for this computer?
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- So girls had it better ?
1 hour 47 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
2 hours 7 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
7 hours 39 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
12 hours 42 min ago
13 hours 2 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
13 hours 26 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
13 hours 40 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
19 hours 19 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
19 hours 53 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
20 hours 22 min ago