Home and Business Finance Software... for linux
How about an article that explores what is available as far as financial software for us Linux users?
Quicken, Quickbooks, Microsoft Money, etc...
What does the Linux community offer to compete with these products?
If you did do this article I would hope it would be split up. A section for the software targeted for personal finance and a section targeted for business finance.
Just a thought..
Joseph D. VanDerStelt
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
|Play for Me, Jarvis||Apr 16, 2015|
|Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites||Apr 15, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?||Apr 13, 2015|
|Designing Foils with XFLR5||Apr 08, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Apr 07, 2015|
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development