Home and Business Finance Software... for linux
How about an article that explores what is available as far as financial software for us Linux users?
Quicken, Quickbooks, Microsoft Money, etc...
What does the Linux community offer to compete with these products?
If you did do this article I would hope it would be split up. A section for the software targeted for personal finance and a section targeted for business finance.
Just a thought..
Joseph D. VanDerStelt
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
- The True Internet of Things
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- My Network Go-Bag