Home and Business Finance Software... for linux
How about an article that explores what is available as far as financial software for us Linux users?
Quicken, Quickbooks, Microsoft Money, etc...
What does the Linux community offer to compete with these products?
If you did do this article I would hope it would be split up. A section for the software targeted for personal finance and a section targeted for business finance.
Just a thought..
Joseph D. VanDerStelt
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep