Home and Business Finance Software... for linux
How about an article that explores what is available as far as financial software for us Linux users?
Quicken, Quickbooks, Microsoft Money, etc...
What does the Linux community offer to compete with these products?
If you did do this article I would hope it would be split up. A section for the software targeted for personal finance and a section targeted for business finance.
Just a thought..
Joseph D. VanDerStelt
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- New Products
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk