Hey, I'm a potential new user of Linux. Got a Question.
And as a potential new user, I've been looking around and researching Linux for quite awhile - well actually for the last 2 days or so. I've found a listing of possible "distributors" through a website called linux.org.
To explain my needs, I am a player of World of Warcraft and an amateur artist. My computer is an AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3000+ 2.01 GHz, 2.50 GB of RAM, ASUS K8 Motherboard, and I use Windows XP Corporate Edition (Cracked) in a Maxter 152 GB Hard Drive, with additional IBM Deskstar 19.1 GB Hard Drive, and I also have a WD 232 GB External Hard Drive. I have around 109 GB of free space on the Maxter that I use for my WinXP OS on.
What I need to know is could you tell me or recommend what to get for a Linux OS on my machine, and how would I partition my Maxter Hard Drive, and how much space would it literally take?
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
- Be Kind, Buffer!
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)