Hey, I'm a potential new user of Linux. Got a Question.
And as a potential new user, I've been looking around and researching Linux for quite awhile - well actually for the last 2 days or so. I've found a listing of possible "distributors" through a website called linux.org.
To explain my needs, I am a player of World of Warcraft and an amateur artist. My computer is an AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3000+ 2.01 GHz, 2.50 GB of RAM, ASUS K8 Motherboard, and I use Windows XP Corporate Edition (Cracked) in a Maxter 152 GB Hard Drive, with additional IBM Deskstar 19.1 GB Hard Drive, and I also have a WD 232 GB External Hard Drive. I have around 109 GB of free space on the Maxter that I use for my WinXP OS on.
What I need to know is could you tell me or recommend what to get for a Linux OS on my machine, and how would I partition my Maxter Hard Drive, and how much space would it literally take?
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory
- Linux Journal October 2016