Hey, I'm a potential new user of Linux. Got a Question.
And as a potential new user, I've been looking around and researching Linux for quite awhile - well actually for the last 2 days or so. I've found a listing of possible "distributors" through a website called linux.org.
To explain my needs, I am a player of World of Warcraft and an amateur artist. My computer is an AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3000+ 2.01 GHz, 2.50 GB of RAM, ASUS K8 Motherboard, and I use Windows XP Corporate Edition (Cracked) in a Maxter 152 GB Hard Drive, with additional IBM Deskstar 19.1 GB Hard Drive, and I also have a WD 232 GB External Hard Drive. I have around 109 GB of free space on the Maxter that I use for my WinXP OS on.
What I need to know is could you tell me or recommend what to get for a Linux OS on my machine, and how would I partition my Maxter Hard Drive, and how much space would it literally take?
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- General Relativity in Python