Hey, Buddy. Can You Spare a C-Note?
The way I figure it there are a lot of rich LJ readers out there. How do I figure that? Well we offer $100 bucks, that's right a C-note, a Franklin, a Benjamin, a Bill, a Yard for Tech Tips that we publish in the magazine. Do we get any takers? Not a lot. So I figure, since everybody out there is rolling in dough they ought to send some of it to me.
Now, if I'm wrong, then send us a tech tip at techtips-at-linuxjournal.com. Keep em short, get to the point, make em useful, talk linux. Don't forget your name and postal mailing address. Do all that and we'll mail you a C-Note.
Mitch Frazier is an Associate Editor for Linux Journal.
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Hodge Podge
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Minifree Ltd.'s GNU+Linux Computers