Hey, Buddy. Can You Spare a C-Note?
The way I figure it there are a lot of rich LJ readers out there. How do I figure that? Well we offer $100 bucks, that's right a C-note, a Franklin, a Benjamin, a Bill, a Yard for Tech Tips that we publish in the magazine. Do we get any takers? Not a lot. So I figure, since everybody out there is rolling in dough they ought to send some of it to me.
Now, if I'm wrong, then send us a tech tip at techtips-at-linuxjournal.com. Keep em short, get to the point, make em useful, talk linux. Don't forget your name and postal mailing address. Do all that and we'll mail you a C-Note.
Mitch Frazier is an Associate Editor for Linux Journal.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Debian Opens "Front Desk" for Derivatives
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- HEC Montréal: Deployment of a Large-Scale Mail Installation
- RSS Feeds
- Fedora 13 set for release in May
- Linux Systems Administrator