Hey, Buddy. Can You Spare a C-Note?
The way I figure it there are a lot of rich LJ readers out there. How do I figure that? Well we offer $100 bucks, that's right a C-note, a Franklin, a Benjamin, a Bill, a Yard for Tech Tips that we publish in the magazine. Do we get any takers? Not a lot. So I figure, since everybody out there is rolling in dough they ought to send some of it to me.
Now, if I'm wrong, then send us a tech tip at techtips-at-linuxjournal.com. Keep em short, get to the point, make em useful, talk linux. Don't forget your name and postal mailing address. Do all that and we'll mail you a C-Note.
Mitch Frazier is an Associate Editor for Linux Journal.
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
|MultiTaction's MT Canvus-Connect||Apr 17, 2017|
|Android Candy: Facebook Everything?!?!||Apr 14, 2017|
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Non-Linux FOSS: Control Web-Based Music!
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter