Hey, Buddy. Can You Spare a C-Note?
The way I figure it there are a lot of rich LJ readers out there. How do I figure that? Well we offer $100 bucks, that's right a C-note, a Franklin, a Benjamin, a Bill, a Yard for Tech Tips that we publish in the magazine. Do we get any takers? Not a lot. So I figure, since everybody out there is rolling in dough they ought to send some of it to me.
Now, if I'm wrong, then send us a tech tip at techtips-at-linuxjournal.com. Keep em short, get to the point, make em useful, talk linux. Don't forget your name and postal mailing address. Do all that and we'll mail you a C-Note.
Mitch Frazier is an Associate Editor for Linux Journal.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Chrome-Colored Parakeets||May 05, 2015|
|Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign||May 04, 2015|
|An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like||May 04, 2015|
|When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Video Preview||May 01, 2015|
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects
- Picking Out the Nouns
- Return of the Mac