Hey, Buddy. Can You Spare a C-Note?
The way I figure it there are a lot of rich LJ readers out there. How do I figure that? Well we offer $100 bucks, that's right a C-note, a Franklin, a Benjamin, a Bill, a Yard for Tech Tips that we publish in the magazine. Do we get any takers? Not a lot. So I figure, since everybody out there is rolling in dough they ought to send some of it to me.
Now, if I'm wrong, then send us a tech tip at techtips-at-linuxjournal.com. Keep em short, get to the point, make em useful, talk linux. Don't forget your name and postal mailing address. Do all that and we'll mail you a C-Note.
Mitch Frazier is an Associate Editor for Linux Journal.
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Ensono M.O.
- Own Your DNS Data
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)