Help Us Make LinuxJournal.com Better Suited for YOU
Each year we survey visitors and ask them a little about themselves as well as what they'd like to see more (or less) of on LinuxJournal.com. We take this data and ultimately build our upcoming call for articles.
We read every single response that comes in, so please do know that the time you spend here today will be sincerely appreciated. The survey itself should take less than 5 minutes to fill out.
We'll run this survey through late next week and will then randomly select 20 respondents to give free t-shirts to.
This survey is now closed. The winners of the 20 t-shirts will be announced in a comment here below on August 11, 2010.
Thank you to everyone who participated!
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Giving Silos Their Due
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- Server Hardening
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- New Products