Help Us Make LinuxJournal.com Better Suited for YOU
Each year we survey visitors and ask them a little about themselves as well as what they'd like to see more (or less) of on LinuxJournal.com. We take this data and ultimately build our upcoming call for articles.
We read every single response that comes in, so please do know that the time you spend here today will be sincerely appreciated. The survey itself should take less than 5 minutes to fill out.
We'll run this survey through late next week and will then randomly select 20 respondents to give free t-shirts to.
This survey is now closed. The winners of the 20 t-shirts will be announced in a comment here below on August 11, 2010.
Thank you to everyone who participated!
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Picking Out the Nouns
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites