Help Us Make LinuxJournal.com Better Suited for YOU
Each year we survey visitors and ask them a little about themselves as well as what they'd like to see more (or less) of on LinuxJournal.com. We take this data and ultimately build our upcoming call for articles.
We read every single response that comes in, so please do know that the time you spend here today will be sincerely appreciated. The survey itself should take less than 5 minutes to fill out.
We'll run this survey through late next week and will then randomly select 20 respondents to give free t-shirts to.
This survey is now closed. The winners of the 20 t-shirts will be announced in a comment here below on August 11, 2010.
Thank you to everyone who participated!
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Hodge Podge