Help Us Make LinuxJournal.com Better Suited for YOU
Each year we survey visitors and ask them a little about themselves as well as what they'd like to see more (or less) of on LinuxJournal.com. We take this data and ultimately build our upcoming call for articles.
We read every single response that comes in, so please do know that the time you spend here today will be sincerely appreciated. The survey itself should take less than 5 minutes to fill out.
We'll run this survey through late next week and will then randomly select 20 respondents to give free t-shirts to.
This survey is now closed. The winners of the 20 t-shirts will be announced in a comment here below on August 11, 2010.
Thank you to everyone who participated!
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)